18th November 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing?

Hello sir, I have finished Bsc nursing. I'm requesting you sir, give some details about govt. job vacancy and how to apply for govt. job. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
  2. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  3. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  4. Details of government job vacancies for fresher Nurse
  5. What are the vacancies available in Dentel Jobs?
  6. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  7. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  10. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  11. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  12. When will Indian army advertise vacancies in news paper? I have completed BSc Nursing with 82%
  13. How to join MNS as an officer after completing BSc Nursing? What are the vacancies?
  14. When will I receive BSc Nursing course after completing diploma in Nursing?
  15. How may I get details about B.Sc(nursing) counselling? I've submitted my application in ntruhs
  16. Vacancies in Tamilnadu government? I am interested to get government jobs?
  17. When is the exam of Delhi Police headconstable?
  18. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
19th November 2015, 10:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Details about government jobs and vacancies for B.Sc Nursing?

There are Lot of Nursing opening in Indian Government (Public) Hospital such as

>> AIIMS,
>> JIPMER,
>> ESIC Hospital and
>> Indian Army Hospital and Nursing Corps.

There are lots f vacancies released time to time. So you simply have to read employment news regularly or you can simply visit at their sites.

For applying a job you simply have to submit your application before due date. Then you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Here is some details for vacancies :

>>>> AIIMS Jodhpur Hospital,
Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly)
Last date :30/04/2016

>>>> Kerala PSC
Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – 07
Last date : 16/04/2014

>>>> AIIMS Jodhpur
Lecturer in Nursing - 04
LAst date : 07/05/2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?