20th November 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Job details for PTET cleared persons?

I cleared PTET exam in 2012 but till now I am unemployed, while our govt. promised to convey govt. jobs in 3 months for TET cleared person. When will I get the chance to get the govt. job and how?
I am unknown to the process and I never got any information about that. I am an M.A,[pol science] , B.ed and TET cleared . I fulfilled all the required qualifications for being a govt. teacher. Please tell me when will come my turn?

14th August 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job details for PTET cleared persons?

Government jobs in schools are not announced regularly. If you have qualified PTET, then that doesn't guarantee a government job. You need to fulfill the merit for selection.

Just try for job in private schools, if you are not getting government school jobs. You have to apply, when there is a government teacher vacancy for your subject.
23rd March 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared pstet paper 1 but i have done m.com b. Ed . Am I eligible for applying ett posts?
20th June 2021, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

PLease tell me the next step after clearing PSTET....I'm very confused and don't know what to do after that. Please anyone guide...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?