7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Job in government polytechnic for M.Tech from Jadavpur University?

respected sir,
I have completed my b.tech in E.C.E from Haldia Institute of Technology and m.tech from Jadavpur University...I am looking for a job in Government polytechnic college..would u please tell me what necessary steps should i take right now?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after Polytechnic from IASE?
  2. How can a sociology student get a government job? I have passed my M.A in Sociology from Jadavpur University
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  5. Can AMIETE+M.Tech from MDU apply for a job in government polytechnic
  6. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  7. How much score is required for M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  9. Other than IITs which are the good colleges to do M.Tech through GATE? Names of colleges in which I can get admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  12. How much score is required to do M.Tech in Jadavpur university
  13. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  14. Cutoff marks and percentile for admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech in EE branch
  15. How to apply for government job after doing polytechnic from IASE university?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  18. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
28th February 2014, 09:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in government polytechnic for M.Tech from Jadavpur University?

As you are willing to become Government lecturer you need to write an Entrance examinations conducted by the Public Service Commission.So as you are with the Masters Degree,you can obviously get a good job in good Polytechnic colleges.Each state conducts different examinations or selecting the government polytechnic lecturer in government colleges.

For lecturer post,the Public sector commission holds the entrance examinations and other recruiting process.So generally Bachelor degree is also eligible for the post.As you are with the direct Masters degree you can of course apply for the Post.There are various department,and process will be done on the department wise.Various departments such as Electrical and Electronics diploma,Civil,Mechanical,Computer science,Automobile,Mining stream,Metallurgical,Electrical and more.

As you are from the ECE Stream ,you can find good number of job opportunities in any private,core or government sectors.So you need to be very good at your core subjects such as Embedded systems,VLSI,Robotics,and more.When you are with the full conceptual regarding your core subjects,then you can write the exams well conducted by your State government Public Service commission.Along with these knowledge you must be good at Aptitude and Reasoning too.The selection process generally consists of Two rounds.The first round is Written examination of Objective Type.There you will be tested under paper I on Mental ability and General studies.And the Paper II consists of the Concerned subjects(ECE).Soon after qualifying the above two papers you will be directed to the Interview,there you will be asked your personal Information along with the Technical questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?