10th March 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for B.A. 1st year student?

Sir,
I am 20 years old and my qualification is B.A 1st year.
And I am so eager to apply for Government jobs
which are comfortable with my standard
help me with my problem.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.A. 1st year student? -- [New]
  2. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  3. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  5. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  8. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  9. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  10. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
14th March 2015, 04:50 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.A. 1st year student?

After completing degree course, you have good opportunities in the government sector, but middle of the degree course you are ineligible to apply for government jobs. First focus on your studies don't divert your thoughts and thinking. We can't do anything in double minded. If you do something in this stage definitely your studies will be spoiled. So now you have to decide whether you have to continue degree course or searching the jobs in the middle of the course.
28th April 2015, 11:52 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for B.A. 1st year student?

After completion of your B.A , you can apply for several government jobs.

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

For the exam ,
> Age shouldbe in between 20-28 years , for General category candidates.
> Age shouldbe in between 20-31 years , for OBC Category candidates.
> Age shouldbe in between 20-33 years , for SC and ST category candidates.
> The candidate shouldhave completed graduation from a recognised university.

Selection process is ,
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview

~ You can also apply for the post of NCC MEN (If you are male candidate) or NCC WOMEN (If you are female candidadte) in Army.
Age shouldbe in between 19-26 years only to apply for the post.

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (ias , ips , etc.)

~ you can apply for the post of Subinspector in police department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?