26th February 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Technical Department of Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year female student?

Respected Sir
how to join indian air force in techanical department?
i m a girl. i m in 2nd year of b.tech
in mechanical engineering.
kindly help me please

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  2. How can female's join Indian Air Force after doing B.E ECE? Procedure to join?
  3. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  4. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  6. How to join Air force after passing electrical engineering?
  7. Can I join Air Force in Technical Department for any Engineering position being a Stammerer and completed 12th class with 75%?
  8. Can I join flying or technical branch in Indian Air force? I am a 3rd year computer engineering student
  9. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army in the Technical Department?
  11. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? What is the procedure?
  13. How can I join Indian Air force if I am a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  14. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after doing 3rd year B.E in mechanical engineering
3rd March 2015, 01:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Technical Department of Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
how to join indian air force in techanical department?
i m a girl. i m in 2nd year of b.tech
in mechanical engineering.
kindly help me please
Nice you see that you are interested in joining the Indian Air Force being a woman. But, you are not eligible for Indian Air force being a Female candidate. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA and CDS exam.

CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force:

The candidates should have complete bachelor’s graduation in Engineering /Technology from a recognized university. Age should be between 21 years to 23 years.

Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through CDS exam. The selection process will be divided into,

-Written exam
-Interview
-Medical, fitness

However, being a female candidate you are eligible to join in Officer Training Academy (OTA) through the CDS entrance exam.
For more Information, please visit here - www.upsc.gov.in/
28th April 2015, 11:30 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How can I join Technical Department of Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year female student?

Mechanical Engineering graduates are eligible to join in Techncial branch of Airforce.

~ After compeltion of your B.tech , you can apply for the Airforce common admission test to join in Technical branch of Airforce.

Generally the exam includes 3 branches like Technical branch , Flying branch and Ground duty branch.

To join in Technical branch , your age shouldbe in between 18-28 years only .
You shouldbe a citizen of India
Your percentage in B.tech shouldnot be lessthan 60%.

Exam syllabus is ,

1) General awareness
2) Verbal ability in english
3) Numerical Ability
4) Reasoning and miliary aptitude test.

** You can also apply for the exam , when you are in Final year of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?