21st April 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC CISF exam in Haryana

Hello, I am a BSc(Biology) graduate. I am going to apply for SSC CISF examination. I belong to Haryana. I want to take coaching class for my preparation. So can you please help me to search the good and reputed coaching institutes in Haryana for this examination?

23rd May 2018, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC CISF exam in Haryana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a BSc(Biology) graduate. I am going to apply for SSC CISF examination. I belong to Haryana. I want to take coaching class for my preparation. So can you please help me to search the good and reputed coaching institutes in Haryana for this examination?

List of coaching classes for the preparation of SSC CISF examination in Haryana is given below:

Accent Coaching Institute - Official Website

F Future Bright - Official Website

Curious Minds Coaching Centre – 5M-116, Café Coffee Day, 1st Floor, 4-5 Chowk, NIT, Faridabad

Vision Academy - Official Website

BSC Academy - Official Website

Bharat Academy - Official Website

Vedas IAS Academy – 305, Third Floor, Vardhman Mall, Sector 19, Faridabad

Direction Academy - Official Website

Edu Excel - Official Website

Charlie Academy - Official Website
25th May 2018, 08:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC CISF exam in Haryana

List of best coaching classes for SSC CISF Preparation in Haryana:

Some of the best coaching institutes that are offering SSC CISF Preparation in Haryana are given below.

>> IBS SSC and Bank PO/ Clerk Coaching Institute
Ph. No: 092156 78310
https://www.ibsindia.co.in/

>> IBT Institute Banking and SSC Exams preparation
Ph. No: 087081 66685
https://www.ibtindia.com/karnal

>> Paramount Coaching Academy
Ph. No: 8860 333 333, 8860 833 333
https://www.paramountcoaching.in/courses/cpo/

>> Charlie Academy
Ph. No: +91 9911861160
http://charlieacademy.in/
6th May 2020, 03:09 PM
eliteias10

Exclusive access to the best UPSC Online coaching material. We are known to be the best website for Online coaching for IAS examination. Get the best online IAS coaching options, mock tests, interview guidance and support services here. The best learning materials that promise success in the UPSC IAS examinations and best Coaching experience.
5th June 2020, 12:43 PM
eliteias01

Exclusive access to the best Online IAS coaching material. We are known to be the best website for the best online coaching for UPSC examination. Get the best online IAS coaching options, mock tests, interview guidance and support services here. The best learning materials that promise success in the UPSC IAS examinations and best Coaching experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?