2nd April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my puc with 84%, right now i am pursuing b.com 2nd year. I have basic knowledge of computer and completed typing senior. Is there any government jobs for me

Waiting for a good answer

2nd April 2015, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?

Of course yes, you have a very good possibility to a get government job after successful completion of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce). Remember, there is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for getting government jobs. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for applying Government job is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. As you have computer knowledge and possess Typing speed there is a very good possibility for you in getting selected easily. I suggest you to concentrate on Postal Recruitments and Bank Recruitments as you have good computer knowledge. If you can perform well in Written Examination and Interview, I am sure you will a job in any government department.
3rd April 2015, 10:53 AM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?

Yes, surely you get the government job after completing your B.com graduation.
And then there is also no fixed percentage mark is required to get the government the only one is candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree or graduation from a any recognized university. You say that you have the best computer knowledge and typing skills. And hence my advice for you is you can concentrate in the postal field or in the bank field if you have the computer knowledge.
If you will perform in the UPSC exam and the interview. I assume that you surely get the government job in your fixed department.
3rd April 2015, 03:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there are a great number of opportunities for you.

If you want to excel in your field i.e. the commerce only then you can apply for various jobs released time to time in the government departments for the job of accountant and financial manager or Assistant manager for Accounts or finance.

Or if you want to apply then there are various openings for Assistants under grade II and grade III with an educational qualification of B. Com and M.Com.
3rd April 2015, 08:04 PM
Ashwakh

Generally , with 12th as Qualification and considering your Typing speed , you can apply for the Postal Assistant job which suits to your Profile perfectly.

For the Postal Assistant job , Typing also plays a key role. They will also check your Typing Speed.

Otherthan this , you can apply for the different posts like ,
~ You can apply for the post of Conistable in Police department
~ You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.
For the NDA (national defence academy) exam your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years.
Only Male candidates are allowed for the exam .
You shouldbe a citizen of india

~ If you complete your Degree , then also there more jobs for you to apply in Government sector.

Like , Subinspector of Police in Police department
Railway department jobs
You can apply for the post of Sub-jailor in Police department , etc..
5th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes you are eligible for govt sector after graduation.
There is not a criteria of minimum marks.
You are eligible for exams mentioned below -
IBPS
SSC
IAS
INDIAN RAILWAYS
LIC
CDS
But the main thing is your university should be recognized.
You can also take coaching from any institute to enhance your chance.
5th April 2015, 07:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Certainly there is a Chance to get a government job after completion of B.Com and as you said you have a typing speed then you can apply for different posts.

Through SSC you can apply for the Stenographers and Lower division Clerk and many other. You can also apply for Postal Exams since there is no interview for some exams.They only test the Computer Speed once you cleared the written Examination.

So I suggest you to you can apply for Postal Assistant that will be released in the month of May 2015.The selection process for the Postal Assistant is given as follows.

1.Written Examination

2.Computer (Typing ) Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?