12th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

i have completed my b tech in first class .i have to do job in my sub electrical only can i get a govt job
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  4. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  5. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  7. Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
  8. How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?
  9. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  10. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  11. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
  13. What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering?
  14. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  17. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  18. What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?
11th April 2012, 01:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

You can get in to technical job positions in different government companies after completing B.Tech. You can apply for jobs in public sector companies as per your specialization area and also depending upon the vacancies in those companies. You can apply for jobs in government electronic firms, sub stations, power plants etc. You can also apply for jobs in Railways by attending the RRB exam. You can get in to positions such as Section engineer, junior engineer, Technician, superintendent engineer etc in electrical department. You can also apply for jobs in technical divisions in reputed research and defense firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?