21st August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for ONGC after passing B.Tech in Civil Engineering

i am a student from final b.tech civil engineering.Am i eligible to apply for ONGC???

28th August 2012, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for ONGC after passing B.Tech in Civil Engineering

With this qualification one can apply for jobs in ONGC. You can try for technical positions like construction or maintenance engineer, project engineer etc. Higher age limit to apply for the same is 30 years. 60% marks in B.Tech is essential for this. You need to appear for written examination to get selected for the same. If you are able to clear this exam the final level will include GD and P.I.
4th June 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for ONGC after passing B.Tech in Civil Engineering

can i get a job in ongc? I have completed B.Xc. with PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?