26th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Post Graduate Biotechnology ar AIIMS, Bhopal? Seats available and selection procedure?

Hello sir, Myself Aditi Saikia from Assam have completed Post Graduation in Biotechnology and want to apply for AIIMS, Bhopal requirement. Please tell me how to apply for it? Seats available and selection procedure?

Related Questions:
27th February 2017, 07:00 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to apply for Post Graduate Biotechnology ar AIIMS, Bhopal? Seats available and selection procedure?

AIIMS Bhopal have published several job vacancies. You can check out all the vacancies in this link http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/jobs.aspx
This is their authenticate webpage. Once you visit the page you will find different openings and its proper downloadable advertisement, if it matches your profile then you may directly apply but if it does not then you can mail your CV directly. This will enable them to contact you directly.
Few Vacancies listed are::
>Advertisement for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
>AIIMS/CFM/PCSB/
>Recruitment of faculty posts
27th February 2017, 11:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Post Graduate Biotechnology ar AIIMS, Bhopal? Seats available and selection procedure?

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc./M. Biotechnology and M. Biotechnology: -

Applicant must possess MBBS/BDS/ B.V.Sc. B. Pharmacy Bachelor of Physio-therapy or B.Sc. degree and secured at least 60% marks (55 per cent marks in case of SC/ST candidates).

Selection process:

Selection of candidate is made on the basis of their performance in the online entrance examination.

How to apply:

Eligible candidates can apply online through AIIMS official website @ http://www.aiimsexams.org/

No. of seats available for Biotechnology at AIIMS, Bhopal is only one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?