1st April 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

IT Jobs vs Govt. Bank IT job

I'm MCA 2012 Graduate and working for Accenture as Tester Professional and I'm confuse where should I need to go either continue my current job or go for Govt. Banking IT Jobs. which one will be better for my carrier.

4th April 2014, 12:46 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: IT Jobs vs Govt. Bank IT job

The answer for this lies within you. Just answer this question which will give you the answer "What type of job you are expecting to have in your career? Do you want it to be more challenging or just normal and OK kind?"

If you want it to be more challenging and lot to learn then probably the current job which you are doing in Accenture as Tester is the right thing to continue on where you can develop your testing skills day by day and reach heights in your Career but if you feel that you don't want to have more and more challenges but rather to face some minimal challenge and normal work then you can opt for Bank IT jobs since there will be a standard project will be followed all time which will be not that challenging when compared with the service companies like Accenture.

My suggestion for you will be to continue with Accenture and learn more and more which is part of our life but at end of day it's your choice and interest which matters. So, make yourself clear and take the decision and with that take your next steps.

If you are probably trying out for various Bank IT jobs then the better exam to take will be IBPS IT officer exam. To know more on IBPS exams CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?