7th February 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Kind of job in government IT corporation like NIC?

am an IT student. i wanna know what kinda job am going to handle in a government IT corporation like NIC as i've got placed in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
  2. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of Government jobs that I can apply with M.Pharmacy?
  4. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  5. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  7. What kind of job is available for me after finishing B.Com?
  8. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  9. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  10. What can I do after M.A Hindi?
  11. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  12. What kind of job will suit me after scoring 45% in graduation? Any chance for government job?
  13. Can I get a government job in food corporation of India after doing PGDM from Autonomous AICTE approved institute?
  14. Books to be referred for Tamilnadu 12th boards?
  15. How to apply for FCI entrance exam after completing B.Com degree?
  16. What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?
  17. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  18. How to join a government job specially in FCI after passing BE? Syllabus and model question papers?
8th May 2016, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kind of job in government IT corporation like NIC?

You must have at least 60% marks in B.Tech or MCA degree to become eligible for various jobs at NIC. Jobs are available for various posts like DBA, Networking, System Admin, etc.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by NIC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?