25th December 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

List of best coaching classes for preparation of Civil Services exam in Jodhpur?

Hello Sir,
Which are the best coaching classes in Jodhpur for Civil Services exam? Please let me know about the coaching classes immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes to prepare for UPSC Civil Services exam in Chennai? Details of course fee?
  2. Best Indian engineering services coaching classes in Nagpur
  3. List of best school coaching center in Bhubaneswar?
  4. Details about Civil services exams? How may I get study materials and coaching? List of books considered important for preparation
  5. Should I start preparation for civil services from 11th standard? Best coaching classes in Pune?
  6. List of best coaching classes of UPSC and MPSC in Pune City? I want to join Civil Services
  7. List of best coaching classes for NDA preparation in Kota, Rajasthan?
  8. List of coaching centers in Jodhpur for preparation of KVS entrance for PGT economics?
  9. List of Civil services coaching centres and their fee structure?
  10. Best coaching classes and books for MPSC civil engineering services?
  11. Institutes that offer online coaching for Civil Services in India?
  12. How to start preparation for civil services? Which are the coaching centers?
  13. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services(Electrical & Instrumentation) exam in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry?
  15. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  17. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  18. Which National Law College is hosting CLAT this year? List of coaching classes for CLAT in Jodhpur?
2nd January 2016, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching classes for preparation of Civil Services exam in Jodhpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Which are the best coaching classes in Jodhpur for Civil Services exam? Please let me know about the coaching classes immediately. Waiting for your reply.
List of the best civil service coaching center in Jodhpur:-

1. Address : 7th B Road, Children Park, Sardarpura, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Contact Person : Gajendra Prasad Divakar
Call : +(91)-291-5106144, +(91)-9414128050
Also See : Ras Coaching

2. Address : sumer bulding, near kas bag hotel, Police Line, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Contact Person : (director)Mr LALIT JAIN
Email : [email protected]
Call : +(91)-9587518605
Also See : Ras Coaching, Civil Services Coaching, Coaching And Tranning

3. Assen Academy
Opposite Raj Patrika Office, Manji ka Hatta, Paota, Jodhpur - 342002

4. Gyanam
Isr Floor, Mangal Tower, Ratanada, Jodhpur - 342001

5. Time
Plot No.3, Defence Lab Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur - 342001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?