27th July 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC-CRPF exam in Patiala

Hello, I am a BA graduate. I want to apply for SSC-CRPF examination. I belong to Patiala. I want to take coaching class for my preparation. So can you please help me to search the good and reputed coaching institutes in Patiala for this examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?
  2. List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC CISF exam in Haryana
  3. List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC CISF exam in Delhi?
  4. List of coaching classes for preparation of Railway RRB exam in Patna -- [New]
  5. List of the top coaching institutes in Patiala offering coaching for the GATE?
  6. Coaching classes for preparation of SSC CGL recruitment exam in Bhubaneswar? Is it beneficial to take coaching class?
  7. Preparation for an accountancy school teacher? How to prepare for school service commission exam?
  8. List of coaching classes for preparation of GPSC exam in Rajkot?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Kolkata
  10. List of coaching classes to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Patna?
  11. List of coaching classes to prepare for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Medinipur?
  12. List of best coaching centres for SSC exam preparation in Patna?
  13. List of best coaching classes for NDA preparation in Kota, Rajasthan?
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of HP PAT in Bilaspur
  15. List of best coaching classes for preparation of Civil Services exam in Jodhpur?
  16. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Multitasking recruitment exam in Haryana?
  17. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
2nd August 2018, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC-CRPF exam in Patiala

List of SSC Coaching Institutes in Patiala:

There are several top coaching institutes that are offering SSC Coaching Preparation in Patiala. They are,

>> IBT Patiala
Ph. No: 084378 06665
https://www.ibtindia.com/

>> Dhruv Institute
Ph. No: 094659 12123
https://business.google.com/website/dhruv-institute

>> Third Axis - SSC Coaching in Patiala
Ph. No: 098556 04979
http://thirdaxispatiala.blogspot.com/

>> Victorious Education
Ph. No: 095690 62843
14th August 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC-CRPF exam in Patiala

Thanks for sharing this sites visitor can really enjoy and take some important notificationb if any aspirants want to join Then Truemaths is the leading coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?