19th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?

What exams i hav to write after b-tech in ece stream to get a job either in gov or private based on electonics or communication only rather than the gate exam? Can you please list down all the exams name and the way to prepare for those exams?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  3. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?
  4. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  5. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  6. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  7. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  9. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  10. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  11. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  15. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  17. What are the career options after LLB?
  18. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
15th December 2015, 09:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies?

List of exams :-

- GATE : You can get job opportunity in the PSUs.
- Written tests by various PSUs : Many Navratna and Miniratna PSUs as well as Maharatna PSUs like SAIL conduct their own written tests.
- JTO : Entrance exam conducted by BSNL.
- CDS : Entrance exam to get job opportunity in Defense Sector.
- PSC : Entrance exam to get into the administrative field
- VRA : Entrance exam to get job in post offices.
- SSC: Entrance exam to get various job positions under State government.
- IBPS and other bank exams : Entrance exam to get into clerical and officer post in banks.
- Written tests conducted by various consultancies like AMCAT, e-Litmus, etc - Entrance exams for private sector jobs.
- Apart from these, you can also attend off-campus recruitment drives of various companies.

You need to know the syllabus of the concerned exam and prepare accordingly. Put stress on the basics and practice a variety of questions including previous years' papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?