23rd January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

List of government job exams for a MBA marketing candidate with 38 years of age?

My age is 38 and I have MBA in marketing (part time degree) with experience as a financial advisor over 15 years. Is there any government exams I can give?

26th January 2018, 08:56 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job exams for a MBA marketing candidate with 38 years of age?

At the age of 38 years, there are not many government job options available. You can try to clear UGC NET/SET for lectureship, which can help you to get a lecturer job at government college.

Your experience will be definitely an advantage, if you can clear NET/SET or complete Ph.D later after getting the lecturer job.
26th January 2018, 02:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job exams for a MBA marketing candidate with 38 years of age?

According to me there is not very much scope in government sector jobs after the age of 30 years.

But as you have mentioned that you had worked as a financial advisor for over 15 years, then you may get age relaxation in IDBI, GAIL, and NTPC for management executive's post.
26th January 2018, 08:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for only some of the posts as because it is very late to apply for any government jobs.
As per my knowledge there are some vacancies in banking field which are specially for candidates belonging to MBA from Marketing/Finance.
You have to look after that vacancy on any official website or in Newspapers. Then you will be eligible to apply for that. In these vacancies age criteria are not limited for just 30 years or 35 years. You are eligible to apply at the age of 38 years.
27th January 2018, 08:08 PM
sree2244

At the age of 38 years,there are poor possibilities to government job options available,but no worries try to complete UGC NET/SET for lectureship,to get a lecture job at government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?