17th November 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for an IAS exam being an LLB holder? How does LLB will help me to be an IAS officer?

Hello sir, Generally LLB graduated choose a legal profession but i want to be an IAS. Please tell me how to prepare for it? How does LLB helps me to be an IAS officer?

22nd November 2016, 01:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for an IAS exam being an LLB holder? How does LLB will help me to be an IAS officer?

Civil services examination is one of the most toughest examination of India which required good preparation with proper strategy. Hard work along with strong determination and dedication is required to crack this exam. You should make a daily routine and work according to it.

You should first develop basic concepts of different social,science subjects. Read NCERT books from standard sixth to standard 12th. Once you develop basic concept, you can read standard books. Read daily newspapers, The Hindu is the best and understand contemporary issues.

You can select law as your optional subject in this way your degree will help in civil services examination preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?