20th November 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

List all kind of government jobs for Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering students?

Good day,

I want to know about all kind of government jobs for Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering students. Please reply me soon as i am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  3. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  5. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. For what kind of government jobs are B.Tech EEE students eligible?
  11. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  12. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Are there any jobs for Instrumentation Engineers?
  15. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  16. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
  18. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
21st November 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List all kind of government jobs for Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good day,

I want to know about all kind of government jobs for Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering students. Please reply me soon as i am waiting for your reply.
After completion of B.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?