1st December 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs for Ex-Armyman having years of experience in multiple domains?

I am an ex-Armyman completed my service of 24 years in Corps of Signals as Operator Radio and Keyboard. Already working at a Clerical post. Now I'm 52 years of age and 7 years experience as Sales Executive in Saudi Arabia (spare parts like LP, Actros, Tlr ). Now healthy and energetic.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to be an Armyman in special forces?
  2. Any defense reservations in IITs and NITs with GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  4. Eligibility to apply in MPPSC under Ex-Armyman quota for a candidate who has 5 years of service in Indian Army? -- [New]
  5. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  6. List of Industrial Engineering related jobs to apply after having 8 years experience?
  7. Which jobs to apply after completion of MBA marketing with 14 years experience in Sales and Marketing?
  8. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  9. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  10. What is the age limit to join the Uttar Pradesh Police for and Ex-Armyman?
  11. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  12. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  13. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  14. List of government jobs for Diploma in Biomedical having four years experience? Selection procedure for it?
  15. Which government job should I try after doing final year B.A English Literature?
  16. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  17. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  18. Can I go fo any other government jobs at the age of 40 years?
4th December 2017, 05:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs for Ex-Armyman having years of experience in multiple domains?

As you said you are an ex-army man and you are looking for job so you should register in Army Welfare Placement Organisation (AWPO) through the official website of AWPO i.e. www.exarmynaukri.com/. Then you may get the job according to your ability and current openings.

Current government sector job openings for ex-army man:-

> Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Post - Radiographer

> Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
Post - Accounts Assistant

> Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post - Security Chief

> South East Central Railway (SECR)
Post - Apprentice

> Air India Limited
Post - Tradesman/ Bench Fitter

> Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Post - Senior Assistant Security Officer

> Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC)
Post - Gestetner Operator

> Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Post - Office Assistant

> West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL)
Post - Chief Security Officer

> Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
Post - Assistant Storekeeper, Junior Assistant and Various

> Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post - Office Attendant
4th December 2017, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs for Ex-Armyman having years of experience in multiple domains?

You can apply for job in private sector, according to your experience through various job portals or even job consultancies. Selection will be on the basis of your CV and performance in the interview.

You can also apply for government jobs as an ex-serviceman category candidate. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?