29th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the government job in bank, post office or railways?

I want a job. In bank post office r railway i have finished my p u c with 40% so wt job i can @et and how 2 get tat job are there any exams? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible for me to understand?

29th August 2015, 07:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the government job in bank, post office or railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want a job. In bank post office r railway i have finished my p u c with 40% so wt job i can @et and how 2 get tat job are there any exams? Can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible for me to understand?
You have completed 12th standard so you are not eligible for Banks exam but you can apply for railway exam like SCRA which is conducted by UPSC.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
29th August 2015, 08:13 PM
candycrush

You can get in all the government sectors but you have to compete among other candidates through a competitive exam.

For the Railways

Railways have their dedicated Railway recruitment board RRBs which conducts exam for recruiting official as per the requirement

There are various types of jobs under railways from TC to DRM of railway zones.

For general graduate level government jobs you can Give SSC exams.

Ssc is a body of government which conducts and recruits officials on the behalf of the government of the India .

There are various levels and various types of exam.

Same is applicable for the India post too.

As far as preparation is concerned you have to prepare for common syllabus which is

1. Logical reasoning

2. General Knowledge and current affairs

3. Arithmetic ability and the

4. General English

The information on the current openings can be found through following ways

1. Employment news

2. Www.freejobalert.com

3. Www.freshersworld.com
29th August 2015, 08:16 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to get a job in Banking Sector , Post Office , Railways then they are some eligibility criteria which you have fulfill :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 18 - 28 years for clerical grade exams.
The age limit is 18 - 30 years for Bank Po , Executive post.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit respective website.
30th August 2015, 08:23 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can join banking sector job through IBPS exam conducted for various posts .

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.

The eligibility for the Bank Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for Bank P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.

Railway entrance examinations are conducted for the selection of technical and non – technical cadres in railway. UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts the examinations for recruitment of candidates for various posts.

For technical post,

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with suitable typing speed in Hindi/English as per the requirement of the post.

-Minimum age required to get railway job is 18 year and maximum is of 30 years .Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

For non-technical post,

-The candidate should have passed 10th or 12th as per the post requirement.

-The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years of age.Age Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates according to the norms set by the government.

Selection procedure :

Written test and

Interview.

Railway written examination consist four parts:

General Awareness

Arithmetic Ability

Technical Ability

Test of Reasoning
30th August 2015, 11:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For government, PSU Bank jobs the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts examination for the 20 public sector banks and regional rural banks. They will conduct the Common Written Examination (CWE) followed by Interview and final placement. The aspirant has to write the examination and clear the same and clearing interviews will fetch him a job in banks.

Official Website - www.ibps.in

For the jobs in Post Office the Postal Department will announce notification for the examination for various posts in Postal Department. The aspirant has to check the notification and advertisement in newspapers. Then they will conduct examination and if you clear the examination. There will be interview for the selecting the candidates.

For the jobs in Railways the RRB will conduct the examination for many posts in Railways. The notifications will be available in RRB website and employment news. The aspirant has to apply online through the RRB website. The detail of the individual jobs will be available in website. There will be examination for the posts. Presently there are some vacancies for clerical cadre posts in Railways the minimum qualification is +2 and the last date for applying online is 21/9/2015.

Official website - www.indianrailways.gov.in
30th August 2015, 07:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For getting jobs in banking sector for any post like clerk or probationary officer the minimum academic qualification required for any entrance exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You can apply for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection examination for the post of clerk in different nationalized banks. The age limit for the exam is 20-28 years for the clerk and for the probationary officer it is 20-30 years.

State Bank of India conducts its own entrance exam for both posts.

For Indian Railways jobs, a candidate needs to appear for the entrance exams conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board of India. You can check the official website of RRBs for any further details.
31st August 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I have complete BE(cs) 2014 passout now looking for lecturer job in Good college so what is the procedure for getting lecturer jobs at gov. Polytechnic colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?