25th July 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify SSC CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this written exam?

Hello guys, can you inform me about the pattern of exam taken by SSC Staff Selection Commission for CAPF in this year? I want to apply for SSC for CAPF post and I am interested to join. I would like to know that what preparation is needed regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria, pattern and procedure to apply for SSC Multitasking written exam?
  3. How to prepare for the SSC Sub Inspectors CAPF Personality test?
  4. What should I do after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 169 cms and weight is 72 kgs?
  6. Can I qualify in Medical Fitness test of CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment if my height is 159 cms and weight is 68 kgs?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC-CGL written exam? Reference books for preparation? Steps after qualifying in SSC-CGL written exam?
  8. What is the question pattern of SSC CGL TIER-I written test? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Eligibility to apply in UPSC CAPF recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years question papers of SSC Constable GD recruitment exam
  11. List of PSUs recruitment exams for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? How can I prepare to qualify?
  12. Suitable books to prepare for TNPSC Civil Judge recruitment written exam -- [New]
  13. Is there Group Discussion round available in SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment? Tips to prepare for Personal Interview?
  14. Will tattoos on body create problems in SSC CPO SI and CAPF?
  15. Cutoff marks required to qualify in SSC CGL written exam? Steps after qualifying in this exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. When SBI PO written exam will be held? Study Materials and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  17. Steps involved in getting a job in income tax department?
  18. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
15th March 2023, 06:58 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify SSC CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this written exam?

The SSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates to the post of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces. The exam consists of two stages:

1) Written Exam: The written exam is conducted in two parts, Part I and Part II. Part I consists of a General Intelligence and Reasoning Test, General Awareness Test and Quantitative Aptitude Test. Part II is a descriptive paper on English language. The total duration of the exam is 2 hours.

2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET is conducted to test the physical endurance of the candidates. It consists of a race, long jump and shot put.

Now coming to the preparation for the exam, here are some tips to help you prepare.

1) Make a proper time table and stick to it. Make sure to allocate adequate time for each subject.

2) Read newspapers, magazines and online websites to stay updated on current affairs.

3) Solve previous year question papers and mock tests. This will give you an idea of the pattern and type of questions asked.

4) Take regular breaks while studying. This will help you stay focused and reduce stress.

5) Do physical exercises regularly to prepare for the PET.

Hope this helps. All the best for your preparations!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?