22nd July 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?

Can a PGT- Maths teacher with professional qualifiaction like CAIIB and banking experience teach in Class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?
  2. List of top Coaching Centers for ICWAI in Hyderabad?
  3. Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?
  4. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  5. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  6. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  7. How to teach Maths at school level after completing B.E? Can I become a teacher in school after doing B.Ed correspondence?
  8. CBSE Class 12th Accountancy Exam - Previous Years Papers Download
  9. Am I eligible to teach accounts after doing M.Com from Grawhal University
  10. Changing school in class XII under the same board is possible?
  11. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must?
  12. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally? -- [New]
  13. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  14. Information about GDC&A? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  16. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Schools in Pimpri-Chinchwad?
  17. Want to change school for class XII under the same board
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
16th August 2012, 06:33 PM
nikhilsharmas

Default Re: Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?

thanks for all the information,very informative post indeed .being enrolled in caiib http://www.wiziq.com/course/2501-an-integrated-course-for-caiib. i was looking for such articles online to assist me and your article helped me a lot.
24th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?

should i go for maths sci or ss for ctet exam. i have done mcom and B.Ed in accountancy i am better in maths not in science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?