18th March 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Maxmimum age limit for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh?

I am B.COM, L.L.B. I am 42 years old right now. I am practicing as a lawyer. I want to become a Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh. So kindly tell me about the maximum age limit set for the specified post there?

18th March 2016, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maxmimum age limit for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh?

Age Criteria required for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh:

The maximum age must not exceed 40 years for the post of Magistrate in case candidates belong to General or Unreserved category to work in Andhra Pradesh. Yes, there is no such age relaxation applicable for Unreserved category candidates as per government norms. But there is a relaxation for reserved category candidates viz., OBC/ ST/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen category. Whether you are eligible for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh generally depends upon your caste category. If you belong to General Category, then I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible. On the other hand, if you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category, then there is a chance for you to apply for the post of Magistrate in Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?