20th September 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Any government job at the age of 33 years old being M.Tech from Jadavour University?

I have done my M.Tech from Jadavpur University, but as our social law i got married and for my family planning i can not able to join any job for last 4 years. Now, i am 33 years old. Can i able to get any government job at this age?

26th September 2014, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government job at the age of 33 years old being M.Tech from Jadavour University?

You can only apply for only a few government jobs as your age is 33 years old. You can apply for State Public Service Commission examination. Normally every state public service commission has a age limit of 21 to 35 years and any graduate can apply for it. Hence, you can surely prepare for this exam.

If you belong to SC/ST category then you will get age relaxation and you will become eligible for many more government jobs. Normally SC/ST candidates get 5 years of age relaxation in government jobs. There is age relaxation for physically handicapped, OBC and Ex-Servicemen category too.

The selection in various public service commission exam is on merit and you have to be very well prepared for it, then only you will be able to get the job. There will be preliminary exam, mains exam and interview stages which you have to clear with excellent marks.

Hence, if your aim is government job then you have very less time left and options for you are not many. Therefore, prepare thoroughly and if possible join a good coaching class. Also you have private jobs for which you can apply but due to gap you will face problems but ultimately you will get the job in the end. Hence, keep trying for private jobs.
18th February 2022, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government job at the age of 33 years old being M.Tech from Jadavour University?

My son is 32 yrs old. He completed M.Tech in IIT Delhi on 2014 and then completed Ph.D. from Canada on 2020. What kind of Govt job on R&D he can get in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?