30th October 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?

I am sunil, a French language expert seeking for government job in India. Please help me find out where to submit my resume…or what can i do? Can you please guide me with the list of government jobs which I can apply and get it? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job can i find after studying French language?
  2. What is the scope of french language in India in government sector? -- [New]
  3. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  4. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  5. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  6. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  7. How can i get French translator job in Government sector?
  8. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  9. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  11. Recruitment procedure for Korean Language Expert in RAW India? Date of application for the recruitment this year?
  12. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  13. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  14. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  15. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  16. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  17. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  18. How to apply for french language course in JNU? Is there any entrance exam required?
29th July 2017, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government job in India which I can apply if I am a expert in French language?

You can try for job at embassy related to French language. There are jobs are translators and interpreters at embassy and similar organization specially government tourism department.

Therefore, you can look for job notification related to government embassy and tourism department. You can also try for job in universities as lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?