6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?

Sir, I want to join Staff Selection Commission through the recruitment named Junior Hindi Translator. But, I don’t know what is the work of this post? If I get selected then what I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. Hindi graduate?
  2. Grade Pay in Junior Hindi Translator post of Staff Selection Commission?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator written test and interview?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate recruitment for 34 years old candidate?
  5. Detailed notification and Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Subordinate 2018 recruitment?
  6. When the application form of SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment will be release? Question pattern of this written test?
  7. Can I get call for Personal Interview after qualifying in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? -- [New]
  8. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus of Junior Hindi Translator entrance test of ESIC?
  10. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in SSC Junior Hindi Translator written test? Benefits to appear this written test for SC candidate?
  12. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  13. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  14. Selection process and syllabus of SSC Senior & Junior Hindi Translator recruitment exam?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  16. What kind of jobs are available for CSE students in Staff Selection Commission?
  17. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  18. What kind of post is available for B.Tech(ECE) graduate in Staff Selection Commission? Salary of each post in SSC?
31st March 2018, 06:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of work is offered under Junior Hindi Translator post by Staff Selection Commission?

Work of Junior Hindi Translator:

SSC recruits Junior Hindi Translators by SSC JHT exam every year. Junior Hindi Translators usually do the below mentioned works.

>>Translation and typing work from English to Hindi and Hindi to English.
>>They have to maintain the files and records in Hindi.
>> They also have to ensure the use and promotion of Hindi within the department. Candidates will also have to do any other work assigned by the superior authorities of the department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?