22nd February 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?

I am in engineering 3rd year now and I had given ssc 12th basis exam and cleared that exam in my 3rd year engineering.. can I do government job as well as my graduation simultaneously? How to do that? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  2. Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time? -- [New]
  3. How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?
  4. Is it possible to do a government job and also do a degree in parallel?
  5. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  10. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  11. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course?
  12. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  13. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  16. How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?
  17. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  18. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
22nd February 2015, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?

No, you cannot do Government job and regular Graduation at the same time. You have mentioned that, you have cleared SSC 12th class basic examination. One thing you should notice is that there is no SSC examination whose mode of selection process is "Written Examination". There is a second round which may be either Interview or Skill test (Computer Typing test) for written examination qualified candidates. So it may take around at least 6 months (for conduct of Interview/ Skill test and to announce its final result) to complete final selection. Meanwhile, you would complete 3rd year Engineering in parallel. After that it may take around 3 or 4 months, for direct joining in SSC Organization. If you get selected in SSC finally, then I suggest you to stop your studies and can continue your studies later (through distance or regular later) and join SSC with no doubt as this good opportunity may not come again. If not, continue your Final year Engineering and apply for more SSC Exams in parallel.
17th August 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?

I joined a govt primary school when i was in 2nd year math hons.and i applied for permission. But i didn't get it.and i continued it without permission. My school is from 6.30 to 10.30 am and my college started from 11 am.so no problem.but now the question is that Is it valid?
2nd December 2017, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Now i am studying b.tech 3rd year in autonomous engineering college..
And i got a job in AP Public service Commission the process is completed and college said there is no chance to complete my b.tech..
Please give me information how to continue or complete my b.tech. because posting is in this December month...
Please help me
23rd July 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in bsc 2nd year now and I joined bihar police state government job ....can I continue my job and my graduation simultaneously or not? Please give me suggestion.
15th September 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I when I was in Bsc 3rd year I got a job as SGT Teacher, in andhra pradesh state government, I joined in the job on 29/12/2012, Only 3 months to complete my Degree. Then I attended to exams and completed my degree, please suggest me, I have any problems with my degree in future promotions ext...
20th September 2018, 12:42 AM
ritesh0691

No, you cannot do Government job and regular Graduation at the same time.
But you can do distance graduation with the government jobs. And there value is equivalent. you have cleared SSC 12th class basic examination. you take the admission in distance course.
20th September 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I have selected in gds md based on 10 th standard but I am student of b. pharm third yr can I complete my graduation with jobas well....
5th October 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Ed 1st year..now i have got job in kptcl...is it possible to continue my B.Ed Course? If I do...is it legal....?
22nd October 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, can we do graduation and goverment job simulateneously.. i am studying in last year of graduation and i dont wanna to stop that and also want to do that government job... can i do that???
29th January 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my post graduation and I am selected in BMC . My duty timings and study timings are different doesn't coincide.....so can I continue my post graduation???
10th April 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student and continuing graduation.I a m selected for GDS job at near my college.can I go for regular class along with job
12th April 2019, 11:10 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?

It depends upon your college whether they allow you to permission for examination or without classes as per govt norms there are certain number of classes you have to maintain in a academic year if you study in a private institutions they may allow you to do this
2nd May 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.Ed first year. Is there any possibility to complete my 2nd year in regular. If so kindly tell me the procedures please
3rd May 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in the final semester of post graduation from regular course but recently I have joined a govt job of income tax. I have got written permission from my Dpt to continue both simultaneously but my college principal is not allowing that. Kindly suggest me what to do
15th June 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in state govt job in revenue department. Can I graduates with my job or not .If any way please comment me
8th July 2019, 11:22 AM
Dibyojit Sarkar

You can continue your graduation, but not in regular college. Do it in distance institutes like ignou.
17th July 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am final year bE student recently i am selected for gds post bt in my college they dont give me a tc for document verification ..can i continue my studies along with my job or it will create any problem n future..pls suggest any solution
22nd July 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I recently passed out my diploma in civil engineering, but I wanted to do phd in physics how can I do please help
22nd July 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 10the passed diploma holder in civil engineering but I wanted to do PhD in physics please help
30th December 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in final year civil engineering that too in last sem.But now I have selected for post office job. Can I complete my graduation? I should join for the Job in next week only. Please suggest me
11th January 2020, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I am doing second year civil engineering in Amravatiand now I have cleared BMC JE exam. Will they allow me to complete my graduation by distance means I will just go to my college in Amravati during papers and submission? Is that possible? Please suggest me.
21st February 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in diploma final year can i get govt job on diploma base
28th April 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got a job in our district court as a clerk and now I am in bsc 2nd year. So sir how I continue my bsc with the job.
28th July 2020, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering and joined in btech..and I am preparing for government job on base of diploma.if I get any central or state government job. Am I able to take my certificates from my college(btech) or their any alternate for doing job and continuing btech privately..?please give me idea
4th August 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completely my M. Ed and I joined fir Ph. D in education,,, now I completed two years,,,, this my last accasemic year 2020-2021,,,, The same year I am going to join my HSST job,,,, What I have to do,,, Is there any problem to my service and my regular course
26th September 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my graduation in 6 years can i fill goverment job
29th September 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in graduation (b.sc) final year of 2017-20 session from bihar university in regular mode. My final year session completed but exam do not conducted due to coronavirus pandemic. Now my up police training start from 06.10.2020 do now my graduation degree valid for apply form in any high level job.
22nd November 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Does regular college student while studying gets government job.is he able to write exam while complete 65 percent attendance
28th July 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed being a non teaching government employee with no teaching experience
29th June 2022, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in third year of bsc maths hons in du through regular mod and i got police constable job now so what should i do now ? Will i be able to continue this degree
23rd July 2022, 12:37 PM
Shailender Ku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in third year of bsc maths hons in du through regular mod and i got police constable job now so what should i do now ? Will i be able to continue this degree
Hello bro
I am in same problem. If you get any solution please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?