6th May 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?

hello madam or sir,
i m chetana doing B.A.M.S.(3rd yr) i want to know about government job facility after completing graduation.

17th May 2011, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?

Graduates or diploma holders of Homeopathy can work in government sector. They will get chances in research institutes, medical colleges etc. Those who complete the course can start their own clinics. The pay scale is also good once you get experiences. You will get chance in the teaching sector also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give? 9 12th December 2022 05:57 PM
List of government job websites? How to get into Government sector after completing B.Tech for a job? 48 9th January 2015 02:05 PM
List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job? 7 19th March 2013 01:02 PM
Am I eligible for government job if I do MBA from IIPM? Will my degree be recognized by Indian Government? 8 29th January 2012 09:41 PM
Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job? 3 28th March 2011 01:43 PM