15th September 2013, 09:52 PM
satyavan patil

How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?

after complete the graduation how many cources are available ? And i want to a government job.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  2. Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  4. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  5. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  6. Can I do B.A without passing 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  8. What are the chances of getting a government job after completing B.A.M.S? Is MPSC exam related to B.A.M.S?
  9. Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?
  10. Career options for PCMB group students other than medical and engineering?
  11. What should I do after completing B.E with IT stream? Any courses after graduation that can help me in providing guaranteed jobs?
  12. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  13. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
  14. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45% -- [New]
  15. How to get high paying government job immediately after completing graduation in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  17. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?
1st September 2016, 12:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?

There are many master degree as well as bachelor degree course available after the completion of graduation.

Some of available courses in demand are LLB, B.Ed, MBA etc. You can also pursue master degree in whatever course you have pursue in graduation.

The available government job opportunities are :-

Banking.

Railway.

Staff Selection Commission.

But, you have to qualify in respective entrance examination for final recruitment for job.
2nd November 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?

I am sudha kalal from MUMBAI.I have completed my TYBA from MUMBAI UNIVERSITY(2013-2014) by english medium, but unfortunately i have lost my SYBA marksheet(2015) for that reason i am NOT able to get any further studies.So is there any facility for me to get any job with the degree certificate with the percentage of 49%.please suggest me some opinion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?