11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please tell me about the recruitment of Junior Engineer of BSNL. I want to apply in this recruitment and want to know the age limit to apply. Kindly tell me the age limit and also the educational qualification which is necessarily required for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  3. Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?
  4. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?
  5. What are the upcoming vacancies in railways for engineers
  6. How many SC seats are reserved in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment at Chhattisgarh?
  7. Which exams are to be written to get jobs in BEL, Railway?
  8. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NISER Scientific Officer recruitment? -- [New]
  9. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  10. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
  11. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment?
  12. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  13. Educational qualification required to apply in ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  14. What is the educational qualification and age limit for railway section engineer?
  15. Age limit to apply in IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment for Chemical graduate?
  16. Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  17. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy after passing school from NIOS?
  18. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
12th July 2016, 06:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?

Educational Qualification Required for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification is as follows.

>> 3 year Engineering Diploma or Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in any of the below mentioned disciplines from a recognized university.
* Electrical Engineering
* Telecommunication Engineering
* Electronic Engineering
* Radio Engineering
* Computer Engineering
* Information Technology
* Instrumentation

(or)

>> B.Sc Electronics or B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university

(or)

>> Post Graduate M.Sc in Electronics from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required for this recruitment:

Minimum Age - 18 years
Maximum Age - 30 years
There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
13th July 2016, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please tell me about the recruitment of Junior Engineer of BSNL. I want to apply in this recruitment and want to know the age limit to apply. Kindly tell me the age limit and also the educational qualification which is necessarily required for applying.
Educational qualification and Age limit for Junior Engineer of BSNL:-

Educational Qualification :

Three years Engineering Diploma /B.Tech. /B.E. in (Telecommunications/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology) from a central Govt. /State Govt. recognized institute or B.Sc. (Electronics/ Computer Science) or M.Sc. Electronics.

Age Limit : 18 to 30 years

Age Relaxation :

For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For PWD Candidates : 10 years
14th July 2016, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Aspirants should have passed his degree or diploma in Telecommunications, Electronics/ Electrical, Computer, Instrumentation, IT from a Central or State Government recognized university or B.Sc in Electronics for the post of Junior Engineer in BSNL. The maximum age limit is 30 years for general category candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification done by the BSNL. The websiteLink.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?