10th October 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?

I am now in 38years. Can I apply for teacher job in government schools

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MSc should I do B.ed? Will I get a chance to teach in government schools?
  2. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  3. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
  4. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  5. Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed
  6. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  7. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  8. Can I do B.Ed course after completing my B.Com degree without going for M.Com?
  9. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  10. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago? -- [New]
  11. Can I appear for CTET Exam having scored 42% in BA and 57% in B.Ed course?
  12. Can I be eligible for a government job in teaching sector after doing M.A Sanskrit at an age of 35 years old? What type of category can I apply for?
  13. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  14. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  17. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  18. What's the age limit for government school teacher?
31st July 2013, 02:26 PM
ThamaraiSelvi Rajasekaran

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?

Hi,
Yes obsolutely you can apply for Teaching job in government job because there is no age limit for the candidate who are above 18 years old.But the new government rule is those who have secured good marks in schools and colleges are recruited as a primary or high school teacher.
14th September 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?

How to join govt Accounts teacher job in delhi for ca or ICWA?
16th September 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?

I am 35 years .I want to know the upper age limit for gov teacher job .......
I want to know whether the government has revised the age criteria for teachers job
23rd August 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I have a job in government school if I am 19 years old and the qualifications asked are 12th pass for government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?