1st December 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for getting Hindi Teaching job in government schools

Sir, I have completed my graduation in commerce securing 42%. And I want to do graduation again in Hindi as main. Can I eligible for Hindi teacher under government?

2nd December 2017, 03:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for getting Hindi Teaching job in government schools

To be a Hindi teacher in government school, you must have completed your minimum qualification that is graduation in the same subject and after that you must have completed 2 years course that is Bachelor of Education. After completing your education, then you have to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test and if you qualify the test, you will be called for the interview and accordingly will be given the post of a Hindi teacher in government school.
2nd December 2017, 07:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become the teacher in the government school you have to appear and qualify in C TET or TET examination. The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed 12th with diploma in education degree.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible for requirement as teacher in government school

C TET examination is conducted by CBSE while the TET examination is conducted by the state government.

For more information about the examination visit at www.see tet.nic.in.
2nd December 2017, 07:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for getting Hindi teaching job in government schools:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognised universities are eligible for elementary stage of Hindi teacher in Government School exam.

There are no is criteria for Hindi teacher in Government School exam.

You must have a valid B.Ed degree.
2nd December 2017, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One who is interested to become a teacher in a government school , you need to qualify in B.Ed and TET entrance exam after the bachelor degree. Only after qualifying TET exam you will be eligible to apply as a government teacher in a government school. Bachelor of education is 2 year degree course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?