3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for government jobs in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in Nursing?

How can I apply for government job in tamilnadu after completing diploma nursing? And I have two years experience in private hospital. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to apply for diploma in Nursing after finishing 12th? What is the start of counseling in Tamilnadu?
  7. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  10. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Can I do MBBS after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  12. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  13. Is there any government jobs available for ECE students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the government jobs?
  14. How to apply for Tamilnadu diploma nursing council after passing 12th?
  15. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  16. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  17. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
4th May 2017, 03:17 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in Nursing?

You will have to look for various government jobs after completion of your Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university. You can get to know about the government jobs in all the newspaper gadgets and employment news papers.

You can also get the latest notifications regarding the job vacancies in government sectors in various online job portals, so you can also visit various government recruitment websites and can apply according to the instruction provided.
4th May 2017, 10:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for government jobs in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in Nursing?

Procedure to apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completion of diploma in nursing:-

Application can be submitted through the Web Portal of TNPSC. The site may contain details on the available job opportunities .

As you have 2 years experience, you can expect a senior job position. Web portals of government hospitals also contain the details on available job. Application can be forwarded via the concerned Web portal too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?