9th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Judiciary recruitment exam for B.A.LLB candidate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.A.LLB course.
Now I am waiting for my result so I want
to apply for Judiciary recruitment exam,
Please let me know how can I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  2. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to join Indian Judiciary for B.B.A.LLB graduate?
  3. How should I crack Judiciary after doing B.A LLB?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  5. Can I apply for High Court Judge recruitment exam after completing B.A.LLB? Pattern and mode of exam? Books for preparation?
  6. What is PCS Judiciary Syllabus? What is the syllabus?
  7. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  8. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  9. Details about drug inspector recruitment procedure? How to apply for recruitment?
  10. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I appear in Judiciary competitive exam after completing LLB through correspondence?
  12. How to get a good job in BSNL after having a good experience in Telecom Sector?
  13. Criteria to get placed in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is the TCS paper pattern changed? If yes then can you send me the new pattern?
  15. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  16. Placement Papers and Aptitude Question Papers of TCS?
  17. Can I get admission in IP college after scoring 4771 rank? What is the counseling date for BALLB programme
  18. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
29th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Judiciary recruitment exam for B.A.LLB candidate?

Procedure to apply for Judiciary Recruitment Exam for B.A.LLB candidate:

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to apply for Judiciary Recruitment. In general, High Court of concerned state issues official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts.

So whenever it issues official notification, you are required to apply for concerned recruitment.

For that, you are required to go through "Recruitment" or Careers Section of the concerned High Course website where you will find all the recruitment details.

As you are a B.A LLB Candidate, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this Judiciary recruitment. Some of the posts that may include are, Division Assistants, District Judges, Typists, Assistant Court Secretary...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?