11th October 2011, 01:08 PM
sree.anee123

Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree

shud we clear ugc-net even if we hav mtech to apply for lecture post in govt engg coleges??

19th July 2012, 12:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree

Notifications about NET exam will be published in UGC official site. You need to apply for this exam first via online since you have an M.Tech degree. You have to score 55% marks in PG course in order to apply for this exam. You should first clear UGC NET exam and obtain a good score in it. On the basis of UGC NET exam score, you can apply for vacant lectureship positions in government colleges or universities. If you get short listed, you can attend personal interview and teaching demo too.
13th March 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree

I have IT field experience and want to become a lecturer. Can i apply in private colleges without NET exam ? After working as lecturer later can i do NET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?