23rd November 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?

I am 41 years of age can I get a govt. job, I am diploma in electronic and communication, is it possible? Please send the details of the organization.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is required to get a government job in ECE after 4 years? What to do to get a government job?
  4. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  5. Government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job if I have completed diploma in agriculture at the age of 20 years?
  7. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  8. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. Important courses for government job after Electronics Diploma?
  10. After doing 3 year diploma in electronics and communication branch with 69% how to get a government job?
  11. Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  14. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  16. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?
  18. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
24th November 2015, 09:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?

To get the government job, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

* Candidates age limit should be in the range of 21-40 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates is applicable.

As you have not mentioned your age limit, it is difficult to say whether you are eligible to government job or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?