23rd September 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to find a job in RAW or Intelligence Bureau after graduation?

I am Lovesher Singh. I have just completed my graduation and now want to servce my country. So please give me some information to get a job in RAW and Intelligence Bureau?

24th September 2015, 12:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find a job in RAW or Intelligence Bureau after graduation?

The gateway to the Research and Analysis Wing is through the different departments like Indian Police Services, Intelligence Bureau and Defense services. As your are interested in joining Intelligence Bureau it will be the best step for joining RAW in future.

You should know that experienced officers from above mentioned departments are directly recruited into RAW after National Aptitude test in Intelligence and physical interview. So appear for the IB ACIO exam.

The entrance exam for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs every year. Any graduate in the age limit 18-30 years can appear for this exam.

The written test consists of objective questions from General awareness, Mathematics, English and Reasoning and descriptive test. Those who clear the written test are eligible for the interview.

For any more details, visit the official website of MHA www.mha.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?