10th September 2010, 01:47 AM
gauravmallick

Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

hello sir i am presently doing b.tech(cse),i have 53% marks in +2 .and securing 6.8 in b.tech..so give me right suggestion in way of government jobs.i will wait for your reply as soon as possible you send me information regard this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  2. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  3. Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?
  5. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  7. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  8. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  10. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
  11. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  12. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  13. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  14. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  15. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
  16. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  17. Government exams for Computer science engineer final year?
  18. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
10th September 2010, 09:43 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

dear friend,
As a CSE student , you have no more chance to get government jobs.

But you are eligible for :

IES(as an ECE student)- you have to follow the full syllabus of ECE.

JTO(BSNL)- Also as an electronics engineer you can be recruited.

Indian Air force(by EKT or UES)- you can apply for the post of Aeronautical engineer, & for that you have to appear in engineering knowledge test or in University entry scheme. Then you will be called for SSB test. & form for EKT is published twice in a year, you can visit: www.careerairforce.nic.in

Indian Army/navy (by UES)- Same as Air force, you have to appear in interview through university entry scheme, then after selection you will be called for SSB test.

IAS etc.

good luck.
10th September 2010, 10:04 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

Hi !!

First of all I must inform you that most Govt. jobs for any branch of engineering wants candidates whose career is more than 60 %..since you have less than the required criteria...you may face difficulties..But there is no problem as there are many Govt. departments which need only graduation...for Govt jobs you can see the site..

http://www.freshersworld.com

good luck !!
10th September 2010, 11:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For government jobs, you need to appear for IES conducted by UPSC. You can write IES exam but you need to choose electronics branch and study the syllabus. In government sector, you can look for electronic data processing, systems management, software engineering jobs etc. But IES is relatively tougher exam and since you need to cover a lot of areas in electronics and communication, you need to prepare a lot. Sometimes government does direct recruitment of professionals too and on a contract basis.
10th September 2010, 02:57 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

There are following type of govt. jobs for which you can try:

1. You can be a part of any institute as a research fellow or lecturer
2. Officer post are timely published for engineers in banks, do take care of that.
3. Management trainees are also recruited by banks of public sector.
4. You can also try for PSUs such as BSNL, DOEACC or such type of organisations.
5. Since you are a computer graduate you can not write IES exam, but are eligible to take IAS exam with computer as an optional subject.
10th September 2010, 03:52 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
you can apply for many governmental jobs,
but the best would be to try for civil services,
its the best government job in the country,
the details of it are available at www.upsc.gov.in
all the best
10th September 2010, 04:57 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend ,

there are so many exams. related with your criteria...

1. SSC (School Service Commission ) you can easily appear there ,but remember as you have 53 % marks in 10+2 and 6.8 in B.Tech. ,you have to work hard .

PROCEDURE of SSC ::-
a)First fill up the form. remember : this year after 1 month SSC exam will be held, so if you are not fill up the form in this year then try in the next year....
b)then written test will occur. give it very carefully.
c)if you passed in the exam then you called for the viva.
D)Finally if you cleared the viva then you are selected and then appointment letter will come in your address .

2.You can also apply in the IA (Indian Army )

for more details you can visit ::::-----
indianarmy.nic.in

3.You can also apply in the Indian Navy.
if you are a pre-final year student then you can also apply into this category .This advertisement are generally come out in "Anandabazar Patrika " or "The Telegraph " in mid of July or begging of August.

4. You can also give any kind of banking exam. For this go through "The Employment News"

So best of luck..
10th September 2010, 05:20 PM
nuzhat fathima

to get a government job you must be having a minimum of 60%.in my opinion you can study further
10th September 2010, 06:00 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend....

As you are CSE in b.tech. having 53 % in +2 exam and 6.8 in b.tech. then you have no problem in your carrier . you can get so many jobs in Govt sector...

thanks...
10th September 2010, 11:47 PM
sanjusabu

There are lot of govt. jobs availabe for CSE such as :-

1) Cabinet Secretarial Govt Of India Jobs
Educational Qualification :- Bachelor in Computer

Science/ Computer Applications/ IT.

2) New India Assurance Company Limited
Educational Qualification :- 50% in BE/B.Tech in IT/CSE Stream.

3) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Educational Qualification :- BE/ BTECH (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Computer/ IT/ Electrical).

4) Also you can try for Railway, Bank jobs etc.

But as no. of vacancies in govt sectors are very limited so prepare very well for those jobs.
11th September 2010, 12:06 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Job opportunities for for B.tech Computer Science is very good.

they can join in the given below govt sector

1.rail.

2.PWC.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

7.ONGC.

etc.

all the best..........
14th September 2010, 02:07 PM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

dear friend,
as per my knowledge there r so many jobs avalable for b.tech computer science.bt to get govt. jobs u have to give . competitive exam likes
1.IES
2.IAS
3.EKT
4.CDS
5.SSC
6.PSC
7.JTO
8.RAIL
9.BANK
10.BHEL
11.SAIL

etc.eligibity to sit on that exam is through out 60%.
maximum govt. exam has two parts
1.pt(priliminary test) objective test
2.mains(subjective test)
so to get govt jobs u have to clear that two exams.
good luck.
19th September 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

m b.tech student wants to know about.... jobs in banking?
24th September 2010, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m in pre final year of b. tech..
i m in computer cince branch.
can i give psu exam???
what r d eligibility riteria for psu??
tnnxx
27th September 2010, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m in pre-final year of b.tech(computer science)....
i hv 70% marks till nw in b.tech...n in 2 i hv scored 74.3%...
i want list of companies who recriut b.tech students during pre-final year....n what are their criteria of selection...hw can i apply? all the things......
1st October 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i have year back in first year can i join govt jobs
1st October 2010, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i have year back in first year can i join govt jobs
2nd October 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i hav 56% in 12th.m i eligible 4 job in multi national company
7th October 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I M the student of CS so can u tell me Eligibility for NTPC exam as the student tell that these exams are held only for electronice etc branches & also tell the criteria for that.
19th October 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

could anyone suggest the books ??
20th October 2010, 02:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,
Recruitement in pre final year depends on lot of factor like if r from a elite college lilke IITs , NITs, IISc ,then chances are better.
It also depends alot on your projects done during internship.
At last, to get a pre final yr palcement , get in touch with your placement cell of your college , they are very helpful.
20th October 2010, 02:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,
If u want to get in corporate world , then try these =

1. Officer post are timely published for engineers in banks, do take care of that.
2. You can be a part of any institute as a research fellow or lecturer
3. Management trainees are also recruited by banks of public sector.
4. You can also try for PSUs such as BSNL, DOEACC or such type of organisations.
5. Since you are a computer graduate you can not write IES exam, but are eligible to take IAS exam with computer as an optional subject.
1st November 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i have aggregate 50 % IN B TECH ................WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR GOVT JOBS??????
20th November 2010, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am bharathi.
i completed B.tech Computers in 2010 with an aggregate 75.7%.
i am very much interested in govt. jobs.
so kindly suggest which kind of jobs better for me.
i am in a big dilema.
plz give me a solution.
29th November 2010, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i'm a final year b.tech(it) student can i eligible for bhel or railway jobs?

thank u sir.

reply me on:[email protected]
2nd December 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

computer jobs in IES
eligiblity required for it
7th December 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

My name k.harikaran .Im studying btech computer science final year .my overall percentage is 70% and i know .net in vb and java very well. If u like to select contact 8807170085
8th December 2010, 06:05 PM
sandeepchowdary

sir my name is sandeep i have 75% in 10th and 90% in inter and in my b tech 66% in IT BRANCH .now i am in 4-2
what r the exams which r conduct by govt
can i attend and when the same are conduct by govt
9th December 2010, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

btech csstudents having back 1n 1st and 2nd year only and they have cleared..Having aggregate % 75 year can get placement in top cs/it companies
11th December 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I am student of B.TECH 2nd year and my branch is computer science & engg.
I am so keen for govt. job so PLEASE HELP ME in order to suggest & tips for PREPARATION FOR GOVT. JOB FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGG.

THANK U
19th December 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,iam sandeep i cmpltd btech cse 2010 wd67% nd in 12th 90.4 nd in ssc i got 88% wat are the areas where i can i get govt job and i belong to weaker section also,.,..,,.plsssssssssssssssssss help me
24th December 2010, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

My suggestion for all b tech 2010 is that , take a small job and carry on with it because IT industry will be dominated by big companies as they are launching a black box like technique so that there is no need of writing the program...............................
3rd January 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I have an aggregate of 77%
I am very much interested in government jobs
Please suggest me that for what couldi apply for in the coming months
7th January 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hello friends
i have 76% in Ssc,90% in Inter,and 70%in Btech cse
is there any govt jobs available for me
10th January 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done B.Tech (IT) in Information Technology discipline and got 82%. Currently, i am working in a software company. Can i get a government jobs?
11th January 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electronics engg from VJTI(MUMBAI) 80.83%, and B.E in computer engg from mumbai university 55% aggregate
i have an handicap , kindly suggest goverment companies which i could apply for ? eagerly waiting for your suggestions
12th January 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hai i am ME cse final year Can i get a government jobs? in the cse field suggestion need mail my id ur valuable information to [email protected] or 9790572069
17th January 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am a pre-final year student with 78pc aggregate in CSE.
Can you please suggest me the govt jobs i can apply for right after my btech.
27th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hello... i am doing b.tech with cs,i am in 3rd year.i hv got 75% in my 12.i want do govt jobs in railway secter .how much forms avilable?
28th January 2011, 01:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

There are various government jobs are available for you after the completion of B.Tech in Computer science.

- You can apply for JTO ( Junior Telecom Officer) of BSNL, the notification will be released in February 2011
- You can apply for various public sector bank exams for Probationary officers
State bank of India
Andhra Bank
Syndicate bank.

Currently there is a notification for the recruitment of probationary officers by Andhra bank.

- You can also apply for the post of management trainees in FCI (Food Corporation of India), currently there is a notification for recruitment.

- You can find jobs in any public sector power company like NTPC and other software companies like C-DAC or Hindustan Electronics.

- You can join in airforce as an aeronautical engineer.

- If you are interested, you can shift to teaching profession

-In railways also there are variety of opportunities available.

-
2nd February 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i have 91.33% in 10th,87.33% in 2,and 67.74%in Btech cse
Is there any govt jobs available for me.mail me your valuable information at [email protected]
9th February 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have 45% in 10th, 52% in 12th 75% in b.tech cs is there any govt job pls mail me [email protected]
24th February 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

whatever u are telling to the boy are all ridiculuos.
my dear first of all you must try to enhance your score....for that you can do mtech from any non-gate college...then after getting good marks in mtech you will definitely get a good job in govt sector. but for that you will have to work hard..
all the best my dear....
12th March 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir my aggregate percentage for be is 60% from pune university.can u give me the list of govt jobs
4th April 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.tech.4th year please tell me about jobs.my percentage is 68%.my10th and 12th percentage is69%and62%.
7th April 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am doing my final yr computer science eng..can i get govenment jobs in airport or abroad
10th April 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am a doing b.tech in cs branch,i m in third year, i want to ask that if percentage in 12th is <55 then what type problem may come in the goverment jobs or privare jobs.my b.tech percentage is 68 and my 10th percentage is 65.please sir reply on my [email protected] give the list of the goverment jobs.
12th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

am student of b.tech computer science i want to do junier lecturer job eligible or not tell me?
13th April 2011, 10:11 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,i am a doing b.tech in cs branch,i m in third year, i want to ask that if percentage in 12th is <55 then what type problem may come in the goverment jobs or privare jobs.my b.tech percentage is 68 and my 10th percentage is 65.please sir reply on my [email protected] give the list of the goverment jobs.
your 12th percentage will create problem, Most companies ask for above 60% from 10th,12th and in graduate degree. being you are a cs candidate you can rectify by doing some certification courses like scjp,mcse,ccna, oracle certificatio etc...
19th April 2011, 05:05 PM
bharathi532

Default Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

Hello ,
I have applied for vizag steel exam. can anybody suggest how to prepare and can u tell me the sites where i can get the sample papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
There are various government jobs are available for you after the completion of B.Tech in Computer science.

- You can apply for JTO ( Junior Telecom Officer) of BSNL, the notification will be released in February 2011
- You can apply for various public sector bank exams for Probationary officers
State bank of India
Andhra Bank
Syndicate bank.

Currently there is a notification for the recruitment of probationary officers by Andhra bank.

- You can also apply for the post of management trainees in FCI (Food Corporation of India), currently there is a notification for recruitment.

- You can find jobs in any public sector power company like NTPC and other software companies like C-DAC or Hindustan Electronics.

- You can join in airforce as an aeronautical engineer.

- If you are interested, you can shift to teaching profession

-In railways also there are variety of opportunities available.

-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?