7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government job in PHC, Maharashtra after completion of BAMS degree?

I Have BAMS degree, How can I get government job in PHC in Maharastra state? Which exam should I give? Can I get the details on this soon? I really looking forward to get the job but it will be good if you can provide me the details to get it. Thank you!

24th February 2023, 11:51 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job in PHC, Maharashtra after completion of BAMS degree?

To get a government job in PHC (Public Health Center) in Maharashtra after completing BAMS degree, you can follow the below-given steps:

Check for vacancies: Keep an eye on the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) and the National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra for any job openings for BAMS doctors in PHCs.

Apply for the job: Once you find a job opening that matches your qualifications, you can apply for the position by filling out the application form and submitting it online through the respective website.

Prepare for the exam: Most of the government job exams for PHC in Maharashtra require candidates to pass the MPSC or NHM written exam, which includes subjects related to general knowledge, reasoning, and technical knowledge. So, prepare for the exam by studying the relevant topics and practicing previous year question papers.

Attend the Interview: Once you clear the written exam, you will be called for a personal interview. Prepare well for the interview by practicing answering common questions related to your field of expertise and personality.

Joining the job: If you successfully clear both the written test and interview, you will be offered the job. You will be required to join the PHC and complete the joining formalities such as submitting required documents and attending the training, if any.

Note: Keep checking the official websites of MPSC and NHM Maharashtra for job openings and follow the instructions given for applying and preparing for the recruitment exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?