2nd December 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job of General Physician in District Sadar Hospitals of Bihar after B.Sc Nursing and MBBS course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and MBBS course. I want to get a government job as a General Physician in District Sadar Hospitals of Bihar. Please tell me what should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  2. What are the jobs available in Nursing(BSc) in different central government hospitals?
  3. Opportunities related to Central government job in Hospitals after Nursing?
  4. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  5. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  6. Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?
  7. Can I get any government job in Hospitals in Tamilnadu after completing 1 year diploma course in Nursing Assistant
  8. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  9. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  11. What are the exams to be answered to get a job in government hospitals after MBBS?
  12. How can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  13. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become a general physician, being a person running my own pharmacy? -- [New]
  15. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  16. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  17. Am I eligible to do job in hospitals of Australia as RN?
  18. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?