2nd October 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 10th?

Sir, I am Shashi from Bihar. I just passed the class 10th by CBSE Board. Now I want to join Indian Air Force. Please discuss Indian air force by my qualifications and reply how I join it?

Related Questions:
  1. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  3. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  6. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th standard?
  8. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  10. Steps to join Indian Air Force for 10th candidate? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after 10th with 7.4 CGPA?
  13. Which Indian Airforce form can i fill on my 10th qualification basis?
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  15. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  16. Can a Myopic Person join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (AFCAT)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  18. Can I join Air Force having completed my 10th standard?
2nd October 2017, 04:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 10th?

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence service.

The eligibility to appear in examination for recruitment in Air Force wing is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Mathematics as main paper. The age limit is 16.5-19. years.

Candidates pursuing in 12th are also eligible.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you have to appear and qualify in both stages for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd October 2017, 11:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 10th?

To join Airforce after 10th you have to complete your 12th standard with PCM from recognised board and after that you have an option to appear in NDA exam or after completion of your graduation with science stream has mathematics compulsory subject you can appear in CDS exam because in both the ways you can join Air Force. But according to me it would be better if you qualify NDA exam because in that way you can directly join Airforce without wasting your time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?