4th December 2017, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th standard?

I am the student of the 10th class how can I join the Indian Air Force after the completion of my 10th? Can you please let me know what are the steps we need to follow next? It will be really helpful if you can get back with details soon. Thanks!

5th December 2017, 09:13 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th standard?

To join Indian Air Force after 10th standard, you will have to apply for NDA Exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

But for appearing into NDA Exam, you will have to complete your 12th standard first with Physics, Mathematics as your primary subjects.

Also, you can appear for NDA Exam as an appearing candidate of 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

Upcoming NDA Exam of 2018 will be conducted on 22nd April, 2018.

And Notifications along with Online applications will release on 10th January 2018.
5th December 2017, 08:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of 10th standard?

You can join Indian Air Force after completion of 10+2 board examination.

Candidates need to clear National Defence Academy entrance examination in order to join Indian Air Force. The eligibility criteria for NDA exam is:

1. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for NDA exam.

2. The age limit for candidates is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply.

The stages of NDA exam is:

Written Test.

Service Selection Board.
5th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your 10th standard, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?