25th December 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for ECE graduate?

I have completed Electronica and Communication Engineering with 67% and have two years of work experience. Please tell me is there any vacancy in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for me?

30th December 2017, 02:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for ECE graduate?

In December 2017, ECIL has released vacancy for recruitment of 66 Graduate Trainee Engineer. The last date to apply for examination which is computer based test is already over. It will be conducted on 7th January, 2018.

Now, you will have to wait for next notification of ECIL. You can check more details at Click Here .
30th December 2017, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for ECE graduate?

ECIL has recently issued an official notification for filling up of vacancies for the post of Engineers and the last date for the same is over. I am providing you the details about the recruitment,

>> Opening date of submission of application - On 2nd December, 2017

>> Closing date for submission of application - 22nd December, 2017

>> Conduct of computer based test is - On 7th January, 2018

ECIL recruits candidates for the post of Engineer and the basic educational qualification required is as follows.

@ The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum 65% marks.

@ Maximum age for this recruitment must not exceed 25 years in order to be eligible.

@ I am providing you careers section of this company, so that you may apply for the recruitment's whenever there are new recruitment's.

Click here for Careers Section
31st December 2017, 03:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for 2018 computer based test of ECIL for engineering graduates is over now and it was 22nd December, 2017. If you have not applied for 2018 entrance examination then you need to wait for next year notification.

Keep visiting the official website of ECIL for latest updates regarding latest recruitment and its related issues.
31st December 2017, 04:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The recruitment notification for 41 posts were released in December 2017. The examination will be held on 7th January, 2018. But the last date to apply for 2018 recruitment test is now over.

ECE graduates will have to wait for next notification of ECIL.
31st December 2017, 06:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Electronics Corporation of India Limited is one of the best Public Sector undertaking for Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate.

The eligibility criteria for job in ECIL is:

*Student should have 60% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for ECIL jobs.

*Last date to apply for 2018 vacancies was 22nd December. The date is already over, there is no chance for you now to appear for exam in 2018.
10th January 2018, 01:18 PM
babytara

Post Re: Vacancies in Electronics Corporation of India Limited for ECE graduate?

As you are ECE graduate. You can apply for Electronics corporation of india limited ECIL as technical officer, tradesman,mechanist.

Age limit: upper age limit 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC upto 5 years.

selection process: candidates must have to appear for written test/ skill test.

I have attached pdfs of practice sets of different exams that help you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ibps-po-model-papers.pdf(11.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf 7.Practice Set IBPS CWE PO-IV.pdf(243.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS-RRB-Exam-English-Question-paper-key.pdf(37.0 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?