24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. graduate of JNTU?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for Assistant Engineer post in TSSPDCL. But I have completed my B.E. from JNTU. So, can I eligible for apply? Kindly tell me about this asap.

14th February 2016, 10:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. graduate of JNTU?

Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) recruits Electrical Engineering students under the post of Assistant Engineer. You are interested to apply for this post. Following are the eligibility for this post.

>>Educational qualification: Student must possess Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university.

>>Age limit: 18 to 44 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

>>You have completed your B.E from JNTU. So you are definitely eligible for this post. Normally the notification for this post is released in the month of October. So you have to start your preparation. But still if you have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection process, syllabus of test then you can go through the advertisement of previous year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AsistantEngineer.pdf(261.5 KB, 73 views)
26th May 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment being a B.E. graduate of JNTU?

Sir I have completed diploma in Electronics and communication engineering, can I apply for tsspdcl,tsspdcl jobs?
17th October 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir /mam please kindly need information about is b.tech graduates are eligible for tsspdcl assistant cum computer operator jobs kindly give reply for my message
Thank you...
7th November 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have come my diploma in computer engineering so can I apply for tsspdcl junior asst cum operator post
2nd February 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed computer science engineering am i eligible to get in tsspdcl
9th May 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in my final year of graduation 4-2 am I eligible for TS SPDCL AE POST
27th May 2022, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam
Now Iam final year B.Tech student my last sem exams if May be completed in July or August, so may I eligible for apply the tsspdcl2022 AE post
12th June 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in Electronics and communication engineering, can I apply for tsspdcl sub engineer post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?