11th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Process to get TT job in railway for a girl?

Hi, my name is Priya and I'm of 18 and I am matric pass how can I get the job of TT in railway. I have an experience of 1 year in tickets booking. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of acquiring job in Railway or Bank after diploma in Computer Technology?
  2. How should I get Job in Railway being a girl and not interested to pursue Higher studies?
  3. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I get a government job in Indian Railway after passing B.Tech? What is the procedure to get one?
  5. How to get railway job with B.Com qualification? What is the procedure to apply for railway job?
  6. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to get a job in Railway after 12th Commerce? Is there any job available for me in Railway?
  8. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. Is there any job in Railway for MCA candidates? Procedure to apply for the job?
  10. Information regarding Job Opportunities in Railway Department after completion of MBA in HR?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?
  12. How to get job in Indian Railway after 10th? Which exam should I write to get job in Railway?
  13. Can I get Railway Clerk job being a disabled person?
  14. Can I get job in Indian Railway having done B.Sc in Information Technology? Which type of railway job is good for me and how to get that job?
  15. What are the Government jobs available for information technology branch in railway station in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Information about Railway Recruitment Job? Which post is suitable for me? Any jobs for me in Railway?
  17. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification required for Guard job in Indian Railway? Salary and selection process?

11th February 2018, 09:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get TT job in railway for a girl?

Minimum qualification required to get ticket collector job is 10th standard and you have to qualify the examination that is Railway Recruitment Board Examination.
Once you will get qualified in this examination then you will have to appear in the personal interview and if get qualified in that also then you can join this post.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?