8th July 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I'm Sujith looking for job in Indian railway. I have completed my Engineering degree (B.E.) in computer science with second class. My dream job or ambition is to work for railway. So please guide what I should do get job in railway. Please guide me with detailed information and website URL.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  4. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Com degree? Procedure for the same?
  5. How to get a railway job after completion of B.Com?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a job in UK after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for railways job after completion of graduation degree course in political science from IGNOU?
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  9. Is there any railway government sector job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply join in Railway service after completion of diploma degree in Mechanical engineering from RVD University?
  11. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  12. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  13. How to become a railway employee after class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get a railway nursing job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  15. What are the jobs available for MPC students after completion of intermediate or degree?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for railway loco pilot job after passing BSc nursing degree?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
8th July 2016, 07:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for railway job after completion of B.E degree in second class?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Railway Recruitment's:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment's. The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in Railway Recruitment's is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> I suggest you to notice the point that "There is no certain minimum percentage required" in order to be eligible.

>> As there is no minimum percentage required, yes you are eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment.

>> So don't worry, you are eligible to apply for Railway based recruitment's after completion of Graduation in Second Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?