5th January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for central employee appearing for KAS?

sir,wat is the qualification required for KAS J&K.is there any policy for the central government employee for appearing for KAS Exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for KAS exam? What is the age limit for KAS?
  2. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  3. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
  4. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee to apply for IES exam? What is the cutoff percentage required?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  6. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  7. What is the eligibility for CG PET?
  8. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  9. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  10. How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?
  11. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  12. Whether Children of UP Govt. Employee on deputation to All India services and posted outside U.P. have U.P.domicile?
  13. Minimum percentage required to appear for KAS exam?
  14. What is the educational qualification for KAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When is the vacancy for combined graduate level exam expected? Can a retired defence personnel avail the benefit of Ex Servicemen?
  16. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  17. Can I attempt for Civil Services being a Central Government Employee at an age of 35 years?
  18. What is the rule of age relaxation for central government employee in graduate level examination
18th January 2014, 09:18 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for central employee appearing for KAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,wat is the qualification required for KAS J&K.is there any policy for the central government employee for appearing for KAS Exam
Hey friend,

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Services

This exam is being conducted every year and you could apply for this exam if at all you are satisfying all these criteria for the exam and they may include such as:

> Nationality

> Age Limit

> Education qualification

# The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Citizen of India.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-35 years.

# The candidate should have a Education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for the exam.

Selection Procedure:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Personality Test

No of Attempts:
  • 4 for General Candidates.
  • 7 for OBC Candidates.
  • No limit for SC/ST Candidates.

ALL THE BEST
19th January 2014, 09:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

K.A.S --- KASHMIR ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

The combined Competitive Examination is held by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission for the recruitment of
>> Junior Scale of J&K Administrative service
>> J&K Police ( Gazetted ) Service
>> J&K Accounts ( Gazetted ) Service .

So the combined competitive examination consists of the three successive stages:
* Combined Services Preliminary examination Objective type for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination
* Combined Services Main examination written for the selection of the candidate for interview.
* Combined Service Interview examination for the Final Selection of candidates for the various services.

Since this Kashmir administrative services exam is conducted by the Kashmir Public Service commission : You need to go to the its official website to apply for it.
You must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree as a Basic Qualification.And the minimum age could be of 19 years.

So you must have received your degree from a recognized university.Remember that there are three stages of selection process conducted by the Public Service Commission.

There is an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.So for that the age relaxations are as follows---
For SC / ST Candidates -- 5 years
For Ex-serviceman -- 5 years
For OBC Candidates -- 3 years
Of course relaxation in age would be given for Physically handicapped candidates too.You can prepare the following books for the exam.

>) Indian polity by M.Laxmikanth
>) Our Constitution by Subhash Kashyap
>) Statistical Analysis by Graph Avum Aaraikh
>) NCERT Books in English,Hindi and Urdu
>) A Brief history of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir
>) Economic Survey
>) India Yearbook
Try to solve as many model papers as you can.
13th June 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed m.sc in faction degsine can I eligible to write k.a.s exam
11th August 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have already Govt Empoylees Contune study KAS from Correspondance Course IGNOU
22nd February 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bpe and Bped for Nagpur university I am eligible for kas exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?