6th March 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?

Hello Sir,
Can you tell me am I eligible for
IBPS PO exam having secured
54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th
and 55% in Graduation?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  2. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  3. Eligibility to appear in IBPS CWE exam for a ST candidate who has secured 49% in Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  5. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 51% in 12th and 48% in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for both IBPS PO and IBPS clerical
  9. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam without 12th certification?
  11. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  12. can i apply for IBPS clerk exam after scoring 48% in 12th?
  13. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU exam if scored 65% in 10th, 56% in 12th with commerce and graduation 68% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 55% in B.Com correspondence?
  16. Can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after securing 85% in 10th class and 77.6% in 12th class
  17. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
7th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment. I am happy to say that "There is no particular percentage" is required to be eligible for IBPS PO Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification:

1) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification.

2) Candidates must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.

Since there is no percentage criteria required at all, You are of course eligible to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment being a Graduate with the percentages you have (i.e.,54.3% in 10th; 51.5% in 12th class and 55% in Graduation).
7th March 2015, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IBPS PO examination is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit as on 01st July of the year of Examination :-
Minimum :- 20 Years
Maximum :- 30 Years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules as mentioned below :-
--> Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) :- 5 years
--> Other Backward Classes (OBC) :- 3 years
--> Persons With Disabilities (PWD) :- 10 years

3. Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

No percentage criteria in Graduation is required to appear in IBPS PO examination. So, by satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to appear in IBPS PO examination.
7th March 2015, 08:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you tell me am I eligible for
IBPS PO exam having secured
54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th
and 55% in Graduation?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
8th March 2015, 12:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO exam. This is because you satisfy the educational qualification criteria for IBPS PO exam which states that the student must have a graduation degree from a recognized institute to be eligible for the exam. Apart from this, you must have computer knowledge and should have a certificate / degree / diploma in computer science/IT field. The PO notification for this year is expected to be released in the month of October by IBPS. To view the detailed notification of previous year IBPS PO exam, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?