15th March 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Acquiring master degree will increase my chances to teach at Primary level?

Hello,
I am a Commerce graduate and at present I am working as a Pre-Primary Teacher. I wish to pursue my further studies and do B.Ed. But since I am a Commerce graduate. I was thinking of doing my Post Graduation in the field of Arts i.e. is M.A. in English or History. Will this enhance my qualification and chances to teach in Primary Level? Or just B.com and B.Ed is enough?

14th October 2015, 01:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Acquiring master degree will increase my chances to teach at Primary level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Commerce graduate and at present I am working as a Pre-Primary Teacher. I wish to pursue my further studies and do B.Ed. But since I am a Commerce graduate. I was thinking of doing my Post Graduation in the field of Arts i.e. is M.A. in English or History. Will this enhance my qualification and chances to teach in Primary Level? Or just B.com and B.Ed is enough?

You can do a B.Ed, since you are in the teaching line that will give you a very good opportunity for you to pursue your career.

Regarding the post graduation if you do M.Com that will be better.
With your M.Com and B.Ed you can start to teach higher secondary classes also.

But do one by one first finish B.Ed and then other courses.
14th October 2015, 01:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Acquiring master degree will increase my chances to teach at Primary level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You can do a B.Ed, since you are in the teaching line that will give you a very good opportunity for you to pursue your career.

Regarding the post graduation if you do M.Com that will be better.

With your M.Com and B.Ed you can start to teach higher secondary classes also.

But do one by one first finish B.Ed and then other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?