6th March 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in VYAPAM recruitment for ST candidate?

Respected Sir, I belongs to ST category and I want to apply in VYAPAM recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
29th March 2018, 10:40 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Relaxation available in VYAPAM recruitment for ST candidate?

VYAPAM recruitment :

Post details :
1. Junior Supply Officer - total number of vacancies 143, pay scale 11170 – 91300/-,
2. Fishery Inspector - total number of vacancies 75, pay scale 5200 – 20200/-,
3. Analyst Lab Assistant -
total number of vacancies 1, pay scale 5200 – 20200/-.

Last Date of Application :*13 March 2018.
Date of Examination:**27 and 28 March 2018.

Eligibility :
Age - age limit is 18 - 40 years (3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST).
Education - Degree in Engineering for post 1. Degree in Biology or Fishery Science for post 2. Candidate should have degree in Biology or Fishery sciences for post 3.*
30th March 2018, 05:32 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Relaxation available in VYAPAM recruitment for ST candidate?

There are different relaxation in recruitment process of not only in VYAPAM but also in other departmental recruitment of both state and central govt. for SC category candidates.

As per the law of the court there will be always be definite percentage of relaxation provided to candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC in every type of recruitment whether they are for permanent or contractual jobs in any department.

There is a certain percentage of reservation for candidates of SC in govt. jobs that is why MP govt. also follows that law and provides relaxation in recruitment that is why marks asked from candidates of SC category are less than the demanded marks of General category candidates.

Suppose you belong to General Category and you need 85 marks out of 100 to qualify the exam then you must know that a candidate of SC category will always be selected on the less marks than that of general category candidate so you will need around 80 marks to get selected in exam.

In other ways there is fixed upper age relaxation in all type of govt. jobs in state and central boards which is 5 years for both SC and ST category candidates means if a candidate of general category can apply till 30 years of age for any exam then SC/ST candidate will apply till 35 years of age.

There is also reservation in promotion to SC category candidates means if you get the job then while promotion you will have advantage of the category so you will be selected for higher posts on less marks than that of other competitors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?